Am I forecasting that stagflation will reoccur? No, because the economy is too complex to make any such prediction—another Hayekian insight (see my fifth point below).  But it is clear that if one puts record amounts of money into the financial system (as the Fed has done to provide liquidity) while the federal government runs record-breaking deficits which promise to exist far into the future, the chances of any plausible exit strategy working become quite remote. As Clive Crook of the Financial Times put it in July 2009, “What the stimulus gives, the debt projections take away.” 
1. Do you think there is too much fighting on . Why or why not?
2. Do you think it is necessary to have alcohol at a party in order to have a good time?
3. Does it bother you to be around someone who has bad manners?
4. Should there be a dress code in places such as school, restaurants, and places of business? Why or why not?
5. Should animals be used for medical research?
6. Should the American Government financially support Olympic teams?
7. Should people be prohibited from smoking in certain places?
8. Families are important because...
9. Would you like to be famous? Why or why not? What would you like to be famous for?